ASRC lands are not open for commercial or private (non-north slope resident) recreational activities. Any commercial recreational activities conducted within the North Slope Borough (NSB) are regulated by NSB Planning Department under Title 19 (19.40.070) and will require a NSB permit. In addition, the Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, National Park Service, and the State of Alaska also require permits for operating on public lands adjacent to ASRC property. ASRC works closely with local, state, and federal agencies to ensure proper compliance of area regulations by users. It is your responsibility to obtain the proper permissions and permits to access these areas. 

North Slope Borough
Planning Department
Permitting & Zoning Division
P.O. Box 69
Barrow, AK 99723

USFWS - Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
101 12th Avenue, Room 236
Fairbanks, AK 99701
907-456-0250 or 800-362-4546 

National Park Service
240 West 5th Avenue, Room 114
Anchorage, AK 99501
907-644-3362 or 907-644-3533 

Arctic Field Office / Central Yukon Field Office
Bureau of Land Management
1150 University Avenue
Fairbanks, AK99709
907-474-2200 or 800-437-7021 

Alaska Division of Mining, Land & Water
Southcentral Region Office
550 W. 7th Ave.
Suite 900C
Anchorage, AK 99501-3577
(907) 269-8552 / Fax: (907) 269-8503

ASRC Lands 

Arctic Slope Regional Corporation
Land Department
3900 C. Street, Suite 801
Anchorage, AK 99503-5963
(907) 339-6017 / Fax: (907) 339-6028

Back to Lands Entry Main Page

PO BOX 129 BARROW AK 99723 (907) 852-8633